Signed in as:
We can’t wait to get back out and make everyone’s lawn look amazing again! We welcome all new customers and greatly appreciate our returning customers! Here are a few things you should know for the upcoming season:
1. If you book directly from our website, it allows you to pick a day and time however we already have an established schedule and will put you in on the day we service your area. This makes it easier on us so we can stick to our route as we service different areas. Any questions regarding scheduling please contact us!
2. Payment is expected after your service is completed. We will bill you electronically and if we do not receive payment the same day as serviced, you will be required to make a payment before your next service or you will not be serviced. This is to ensure we can operate as necessary and keep our rates reasonable for our clients.
3. If you have dogs please make sure dog feces are cleaned up the day we service you, if not a $20 fee will be added to your lawn bill. This helps ensure we are not tracking feces to our other clients lawn.
4. What about April Showers?! Don’t worry if it rains the day you are scheduled, we will be out the next day that it
is clear and when it is dry enough to service your lawn.
5. Our work week this year will be Tues through Saturday.
6. If you have any questions or concerns at any point during your service please contact us, we welcome feedback!
Let us know what services you need help with, and we’ll give you an instant price estimate. (An accurate estimate will be given once a member of our team comes out to the property.) Once our team completes your quote it will be sent to you through text or email. (Paper copies are available by request only)
Once you approve the invoice, you will be placed on our schedule. We’ll match you with a skilled, fully-insured lawn professional who will complete the work.
Easily manage everything from your phone or a web browser. Payments may be made in person on the day of service, online through our web portal or instantly through your invoice.
We founded this company around the idea of knowledgeable teamwork. We make sure each member of our team understands best practices. We keep everyone up to date on the latest lawn services, products and techniques.
Our company pays special attention to the details of our work to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. We will make sure your lawn is properly mowed and edged.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
We enjoy giving back to the community! We participated in career day on 4/29/22. Please reach out to us for community events!
Want to give back but not sure how? Well as a client with J&J, you have that opportunity! The more clients we have the more we can donate back to our community! As being our client, you are giving back because we take a portion of our revenue every month and put it towards our back to school giveaway and also donations for Mahoning County Children Services for their toy drive during the holiday season.
***All lawn equipment from Agnews Farm Equipment
Copyright © 2022 Complete lawn care - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy